The total budget of the centre is approximately DKK 236.5 mill (Euro 31,788,000)
for the period 2000 - 2007.
The initial budget of the centre was DKK 140 mill (Euro 18,820,000)
for the period July 2000 - June 2004 and funded by
- 25% - the Danish National Centre for IT-research (CIT)
- 25% - Participating universities
- 50 % - Participating companies and other partners
Additional funding comes from:
- The European Commission Euro 1,515,000 (DKK 11.3
mill) through the Workspace project,
for the period 01.01.01. - 31.12.03.
- The Danish Natural Science Council DKK 600,000 (Euro
81,000) through the project Fundamentals of Pervasive Computing for the period
January 1 2000
- The Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, The County
and City of Aarhus, participating companies, and University
of Aarhus, DKK
65 mill (Euro
8,740,000) through competence centre ISIS
the period September 2002 - December 2005.
- The European Commission Euro 2,635,750 (DKK 19.6
mill) through the Palcom project for the period January 2004 - December 2007.